Monday, January 31, 2011

my love for...

By Tonight: Say AnythingI am absolutely obsessed with this song right now...it is quite bad but honestly so great.  I mean I have loved Say Anything for years now and they keep on surprising me and winning me over with Max Bemis's sexy voice. 

I also sketched out my next painting.  I am unsure of the size of the pattern, maybe bigger?  I do not know.  I am doing this just for the heck of it and to get it out of my mind.  Hopefully sometime during the summer I can have a show up in the coffee shop and work towards being in the DM Art Festival as an Emerging Artist.  There probably is underlying meaning in this piece but, honestly, I just love patterns and just feel that the work I want to do currently is based mainly for home decor, not to be avant-garde off the wall business. (eat that sir)

Anywho I need to write some Art History assignment quick and head back to my apartment and eat some g-f stuff.

adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment