Wednesday, May 18, 2011

balancing my days

5am wake up to this view on my way to work - opened the coffee shop today
After that I had my Native American class, I will not paint outside again - the heat did not like to cooperate with the paint. Anyways, it was quite toasty then and even toastier when I had to drive home since my car does not have air conditioning and I can not roll down my window cause it kinda does not function. Once I get back home I then run off to pull around 50 steel fence posts, roll up a barwire fence while finding a turkey feather, about ripping out one of my piercings, having my right arm only (for some reason) sunburnt - giving me an undoubtedly sexy tan line from my glove - and also getting attacked by thorns...

maybe I will learn to not wear cut-offs anymore...maybe

& now it is close to 9pm where I am just now pondering what to cook for dinner. Such is my life...and honestly I do not mind it all that much, I mean a little hardwork never killed anyone right? Plus it is not so bad coming home at the end of the day to my pup-pup
...he just slightly loves me 

No comments:

Post a Comment