Monday, July 18, 2011

break//paint drying

first off, i am kinda stir-crazy at the moment. i have been working on a new painting, partial self portrait and other stuff and needed to step away and let the paint dry so this led to me taking photos of my wonderful organization of my (active) wardrobe.

i 'destroyed' some shelving units to fit my needs.

Eigth ed Hawthorne and cowboy boots.

jeans, mauve and sweats

my collection of 87c and Raygun shirts (majority of them)

tanks.




& i need to make a new playlist, longer one, i have reset it once.
(say anything//killers//cher//coheed//boggs//she wants revenge//dropkick murphys//hives//tegan and sara//minus the bear//modest mouse//breathe carolina//rancid//river monks ... )
yeah ... this is what i do to preoccupy myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment