Wednesday, March 23, 2011

some say I am rad...

ha.

it may be because I know the Napoleon Dynamite dance...
 

or that I may bust out some moves from Shakira (1:11 for sure was seen on Halloween)




I by no means am saying I can dance good, but yeah.
Other song I love to dance to are No Scrubs: TLC, Nelly Furtado: Maneater and lately when Black Eyed Peas: Just Can't Get Enough comes on the radio when I am driving, yeah, sight to be seen. ha.

I am still trying to learn this dance, or at least some moves from it...
 



Other than watching youtube videos and wanting to dance I finished another piece.
'Untitled'
acrylic on canvas
2011

Originally I envisioned like a mauve/pink instead of the light parchment color but I think my detest for red killed that. Usually I go with my intuition and stick to my first thought but I eased into a comfortable palette and am quite happy with the end result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment