Friday, April 22, 2011

decipher me.

I:   bite the inside of mouth and cheeks a lot

     smile lately with a half-smirk

     place my fingers over my mouth; mainly when online

     in social situations, cup my glass close to my chest/windpipe & when standing I tend to point my feet together


lately my interest in learning about body language has heightened. I am not sure why,  just more intrigued. I have noticed that many of my own actions speak louder than my words.

I also found out that people with darker irises are perceived to be better looking due to it giving the effect that their pupils are dilated...so tip, keep this lights off & I now will be looking for that eyebrow flash.






Oh, I also have not made much artwork lately because I have been quite stressed with...well everything. But I have made an ah-mazing spring salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment